Dry Link Disconnect
Maximum flow, with hardly a drop. The revolutionary hose coupling that prevents spillage.
“The ultimate Dry Disconnect designed for critical applications where any spillage must be avoided. Patented valve design gives a remarkably lightweight, low maintenance unit while a mechanical interlock prevents accidental openings. With very low pressure drop, ideal for fluid transfer where the prevention of spillage is all important”.
- Minimizes exposure to fluids in the line
- Eliminates costly clean-ups
- Offers greater protection for workers and the environment
- Identical disc halves securely seal flow in the line
- Mechanical interlock prevents accidental opening
- Disc must be sealed and closed before coupler and adaptor can be separated
- Fewer internal components create a better flow rate
- Smooth bore, simple configuration of Dry Link assembly results in lowest
pressure drop available
- Ideal for higher viscosity fluids
Easy operation and maintenance
- Up to 50% lighter than comparable dry disconnect units
- Coupler has built-in swivel which eases alignment
- Parts are accessible for easy maintenance
Simple connection and operation
Product Guidance Chart
Dry Link Couplings are available in a variety of standard and
special features as shown below.
for more technical information